Thursday, September 1, 2011

REAL festival clothes?

So, this post is a working progress, and this is really more of an introduction to it.
I read in magazines all the time, the articles about "what we're wearing at festivals", and then I look at the pictures and see a cute floral dress and wedges. I'm off to Bestival on thursday (!!!) and am currently trying to sort out what to take, because, from experience, it gets COLD in the evenings and wedges just won't make the cut in the mud!
So, tomorrow I shall be pottering around the shops (charity and non charity, I need a selection) to see if I can come up with a photographable outfit to show you. (Don't know if thats even a word, oh well, it is now!)
Watch this space, and I will see what I can find tomorrow!
Ellie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment