Sunday, October 31, 2010

Let it snow...







1.  ASOS fantasy fur deerstalker - £20
2.  ASOS fantasy fur headband - £12
3. ASOS basic loose rib snood - £16
4. ASOS cable bobble fleece lined mittens - £10
5. New Look Aviator jacket - £29.99
6. New Look Feathered fur gilet - £30
7.  New Look Leopard print faux fur coat - £29.99

I wish it would just snow already, so that I can invest in all of the above with good reason!
I have noticed that their is a lot of faux fur around at the moment, and I have taken a liking to it, and so decided to feature the reasonable pieces I found on my blog, so that others could see what I hope to be wearing this winter. I think that it is really versatile, when styled correctly, and the big names such as Chanel create this look perfectly, check out their winter collection at:

Hope you like it, post a comment below!
Ellie
xx






1 comment:

  1. Thank you :)
    I can't wait for snow, but knowing england it will just rain :/
    xx

    ReplyDelete